Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hate hospital

Six o'clock in the morning, I dragged the body for two consecutive days hard bumps along the way went to the airport, even so many arrive early Le worried that misuse of the tragic flight did not show, on the other hand, loud yawn the whole day.

Seeing the way to the airport from the east at dawn hanging tree branches of a tree branches of a tree warm up, think of Teacher Chen's "losers fly."
I recently heard the most Mayday except, that is, Zhao Zhi-bi's "lost" the most beautiful.

Although the morning, the airport than the city actually Subway Station less people, once again caught in the most Japanese friends surrounded, but this time their destination was not in Osaka, Fukuoka but ... ... I would like to ask why go to go to Japan and Africa Qingdao months to drop, is really hard to understand people. This is a direct result of my mother always arrive home at a loss of standing, but I was waiting at the international arrival.

I see a little babe Wearing a purple The North Face , the cute! Chong me it has perhaps giggle a half hours, faces stiff Le. I look at it from time to time, it is to be a sincere smile grimace back, my mind one after another rose in full bloom on a small fireworks.

Qingdao, the air warm and humid, Qingdao was shocked by the winter air does not smell of cabbage, Qingdao air suction on a deeply felt the full energy.

Le under the plane after the mother directly and Ben go hospital, pending a full day of Le.

Hospital at the corner of my deep breathing, catch a glimpse of the roofs of Christian churches, in the noon sunlight in endemic feeling no doubt, but my heart is cold, very cold. And, after nine years, I finally turned to the right and saw a bright yellow house, saw the green glass room look like the expression woodenly faces, inner corner of the most strong start cracks. And, I turn back, turn off consider.

I still can not face the face of this hospital should not continue to salvation also looting, snatching and then salvation. Over the past 9 years Rene, There are some things I still can not face. I hate this hospital I am very disgusted with this hospital, although this is not wide occasionally lost on the road has aroused the laughter of our self, even though I can remember 18 years ago that afternoon, I walked carefully, but also fantasy Lane caught at a fish pond. Yes I can remember a lot of happy time, but still can not forgive the hospital's cold, no matter how we pray for those who begged or not to retain the ... ... life, hope, caring, joy, intimacy, love, it's big warm hands, pair of dark eyes, everything.

But now, my most darling person, and she lay there, so I must be strong and very painful memories of thorns through the forest, a smile appeared in her sight, give her some love, give her more strength ... I am so ... hate this place, but I do le.

Protruding spines toward destiny, it gave me back pain, you watch me stronger than expected also.